Modular kotelnya on the basis of a pyrolysis copper of TM "Energy — M
Modular kotelnya consists:
- module (booth),
- pyrolysis copper of TM "Energy — M" of 12 kW, 16 kW, 20 kW, 25 kW, 35 kW, 50 kW, 95 kW,
- circulation pulser, turbine *,
- the dymarny pipe Ø of 120 mm 200 mm with a heater and a casing 6 m high,
- electric lighting.
* the turbine by the individual order
Overall dimensions of a booth:
- Width: 2,20 m
- Length: 2,50 m
- Height: 2,70 m
The copper is intended for heat supply and hot water supply of houses, household constructions, production and public buildings.
Design features of this copper allow to use it on natural draft (does not demand additional costs of additional installations!).
The main principle of work of a copper is pyrolysis process - release of combustible gas from fuel which arrives through a grid-iron lattice for combustion in II and III camera at a temperature of 1100-1200C. At such temperature ashes, soot and other products of combustion completely burn down that ensures its high ecological safety. At such process of burning there is a small amount of ashes.
The copper has three combustion chambers, the big area of a heat transfer that provides efficiency to 92%.
The copper along with heating of the room can provide hot water supply (it is made by the separate order).
Advantages of a copper, from pyrolysis coppers of other producers:
- reliability, economy, simplicity and convenience in operation checked by time. State of emergency Evrobud-P makes pyrolysis coppers more than 8 years;
- depending on modification the copper can work as due to draft of a chimney, with the thermomechanical regulator of temperature (especially it is favorable to coppers of low power), and with compulsory air supply and electronic regulation of temperature;
- the design of a copper is executed so that as much as possible to select temperature from a flame when burning gas on the heat carrier. At the same time the efficiency (E) to 92% is reached;
- the burn-out is impossible as everywhere there is an intensive selection of heat on the heat carrier. It increases the term of work of a copper;
- thickness of the metal used in a copper fire chamber makes 4 mm. It increases the term of work of a copper;
- in a copper the loading camera is increased, it gives the chance of loading of fuel from 2 times a day;
- in the course of work of a copper it is possible to use firewood with humidity more than 20% **;
- the amplifiers inserted in a copper ensure its reliable functioning to 1,5 atmosphere;
- full guarantee maintenance makes 5 years.
On a copper the group of safety and control is established.
** when fuel of the first loading began to burn